I worry about my anonymity with this blog; it’s there for good reason and I hope that my lovely readers understand that, but sometimes I’d love to share photos with you guys. Short of that, I thought it would be nice to share some facts about me, so that you can feel a little more connected with the voice behind Life As We Know It.
- I’m a young parent – I had my daughter when I was just 17 years old. I’ve grown up a lot since then!
- I don’t eat sweet stuff. Like, at all. No chocolate, cake, biscuits, fruit. It’s nothing to do with diet, I just can’t stand sweet flavours.
- I have a thing for hats. I own a plethora of hats, and wear them almost constantly. Hats make me feel safe. My favourites are my two fedoras – Winston and Violet. Yes, I named my hats.
- I play guitar and piano.
- I’m deathly afraid of bees, wasps and the sight of seeds in bell peppers. I know, I’m weird.
- My idea of a good night in is a bath, something good to read/watch and a glass of wine/cup of tea, followed by fresh sheets on the bed. I think this might be common among all Mums.
- I’m short enough that I own a folding step to reach my kitchen cupboards. So pretty short.
- I have tattoos. Sadly I can’t share pictures or say what or where, but they all mark important periods in my life.
So there’s a few facts about me. Is there anything else you’d like to know? Send me your questions, I’d love to get to know you all better! Do you feel less connected because of my anonymity? Let me know!